• Profile picture of Mstrmnd1923

    Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post

    Tears of Death

    Rage and hate were imbeddedInto our fragile little mindsThe enemy we thought we dreadedWere the only people truly kindThe wool was pulled over our eyesLies spoken with a forked tongueA wolf in a sheep's disguiseJudas's tale now being resung...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Wow we never questioned them we tasted greed and we never questioned them. That is powerful statement. Felt it

    • Thank you..yeah we stop pushing back because they dangle a carrot in front of us..they say a few food sounding lies and we are like ok..well I benefit.. thinking selfishly short term instead of long term..and in turn we give them more power and we lose ours

    • Powerfully penned, Mstrmnd. This is excellent work my friend, amazing write. I concur. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Pomegranate flowers

    Pomegranate flowersAre when earthPoses.As a dancer in orange bootsAnd a fluffy, veiled orange dress.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of redzone

    redzone and Profile picture of CrimsinCrimsin are now friends

    Profile Photo
    redzone
    @redzone2
  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    2006

    I wish my childhood could still exist.I wish I could fight and resist.The problems and woes that come with this. And I wish it was 2006.When everything was easy to fix.Like the day we went to the carnival fair. Our bodies...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of redzone

    redzone wrote a new post

    Your Erotic Metaphorical Flavors

    Your Erotic Metaphoric Flavors   You are coconut fudge and cherry cream images I see when thinking about you; a savory truffle that splashes butter cream in my mouth as I kiss your inner thighs. *** Tangerine spice and minty green sensations float around my skin as you lay with me amidst an apple tree breeze while wrapping...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • First, Thank you, I am happy you liked Mary.
      Second, and more importantly, that bath sounds soooooo inviting. Yes, Yes Yes! I will join you. But, you must promise to behave yourself. I am a nice boy after all….. er… NOPE, NOT TRUE!!! I will devour you and lick my fingers afterward….. er… wait…. I will rav… er… aaarrrgggghhhh now I’m all flustered. 🤯😎😂

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Town of Dust and Bones

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close