-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
thank you dearest Jim this is from my imagination I wouldn’t aspire to do as such just the way I’m feeling right now thank you ❤️
-
-
really I just write whatever comes to mind so I don’t stifle my muse then there is my bipolar too to consider… so sometimes what I write is kooky lol ❤️
-
-
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. Digging this new format and style my friend. Excellent work as always. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






“…blow your heart to bits” genius work dear. 😉