• Profile picture of Betty

    Betty and Profile picture of Rina VeeRina Vee are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Betty
    @betty
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Oh boy

    Oh boy!How can I not adore you?You are handsome!You are young!You are strong!

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Eternal

    Don't wish me dead,for I am certain I will be chosenas Lucifer's executive secretary. Don't wish me dead,because death doesn't want me. It passes by me like a dog that has lost its sense of smell,sniffs the air, hesitates, and moves...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • limericks

    man from Austin

    there once was a man from Austin
    who said “I no longer drink. it’s a toxin”
    he stood his ground
    til the whiskey went down
    and rewrote his whole fuckin doctrine

    someone I adore

    there once was someone I adore
    that said “we can’t do this anymore”
    one drink one grin
    and I’m right back in
    my morals t…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Simply fantastic, Dru! 🍻
      The meter may be a bit wonky, but your creative imagery, spot-on rhymes, and dancing rhythm make your efforts worthy a pound of Elvish Gold*
      I really got a very good laugh out of your unique “Only You” sense-of-humor … especially, with L4 ‘n 5, Limerick 2. ; )))
      ~··|··~
      Give the forms we’ve shared on here some gener…Read More

  • Profile picture of Cursedvessel

    Cursedvessel wrote a new post

    Time Hurts

    In the beginning of our relationship  During our adventuresId jest with the phrase  "Youve been gone for so long!"Though it was only 5 minutes And the days youd cook dinnerComing back from the kitchen with kisses  Id continue the joke"You've...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Pass With Care

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close