• Profile picture of NAAJIR

    NAAJIR wrote a new post

    ______ and Poetry

     alcohol and poetry drugs and poetrysex and poetry politics and poetry pain and poetry violence and poetry war and poetry love and poetry nature and poetry    etc..etc...    a universal solvent of sorts akin to water...an ancient elixir exhumed as a delicate process guided by mind..stirred by quill moved by...

    Read More
    13 Comments
    • For those that write it, there’s no other way of expression that feels as real. For those that read the greats and the subject they intended, it’s an awakening with each one read. Maybe over and over again. The subjects you mention are a testament to its power. Well done.

    • hello dearest Naajir I have created on alcohol I though my poems were better then it was a conduit to release me in poetry really I’ve written in all states… I would alwaus say to the powers that be my poetry halls are perfectly scribed and no onr gets in without the code to my inner sanctum…our flesh is one thing and our soul another this is some deep understanding of our poetiv spirits ❤️

    • sorry about spelling your name wrong I’m getting sleepy…

      • I got the gist of what you’re sayin, Brenda.
        No worries…we’re on the same page

        I get you…always

        Much respect

        Naaj

    • Powerfully penned, Naaj. Excellent write my friend. The life of a writer is a journey down many roads, some are kinder than others for sure. We are observers who chronicle our experiences, mistakes, heartbreaks, passions, faults, and personal wisdom in this life. I think the gig kinda requires it. Nicely done as always. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • We have not yet met. Sir; I just stumbled into this piece — to my very great pleasure. You just gave me my best present for this Christmas, a beautiful description of the why of poetry. Thank you so much!

      FD

    • Whatever the reason…that last stanza is full blown exclamation point punctuation. Without my quill, I couldn’t breathe. I know you get it

    • Some don’t realize it takes all of this to write good poetry or simply to write. It takes really living life to open tat pen and synch it with heart and mind. Tight

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim Changed their profile cover

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Pass With Care

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close