-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie posted in the group The Art of Poetry
I love the idea of this group, and I will run it for a while if that is alright with all of you. Below is the picture of Bumpei Usui, Portrait of Yasuo Kuniyoshi in His Studio, 1930, oil on canvas, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Regis Corporation, 1984.92.
I want you all to take your time, study the picture, and write what is moving you…Read More -
M.E and
chantepleure are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





Great info Fia. Thanks!!