-
Broom joined the group
Welcome Group
-
Broom changed their profile picture
-
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Broom wrote a new post
7 Comments-
“when she makes homemade baked mac n cheese” I love when they do things with being asked. Beautiful piece
-
My friend, your words here made me very happy. Loved this. Your sunshine and joy reached me here. And I am most glad I read this today.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Town of Dust and Bones
- October 1, 2026

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






Deep gratitude, my friend, Her. This was an imagined life of a real person I met on the streets of Cartagena, Columbia Christmas before last. She and I embraced for a picture. She was such a sweet lady of African descent. She had a warm smile and I felt the warm vibes from her heart. This is how I imagined her life.
John