-
Knight changed their profile picture
-
Damian DeadLove and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
Poetspeak changed their profile picture
-
Damian DeadLove and
Debbie are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Time is ticking away as we sometimes sink deeper into the abyss. I found this relatable to a great many people. Nice work.
-
I felt compelled to come here and find out where you are coming from .. I assure you I was not disappointed but conversely, I was glad I did .. Muchly enjoyed my fine literary friend .. Neville 😎👍
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I’m glad you enjoyed the journey. I’ve always let my writes tell their stories. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Town of Dust and Bones
- October 1, 2026

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






Outside the circle all hope is lost. Jump in my circle.
This is good Damian