-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Fia Naturie joined the group
Welcome Group
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group Welcome Group
Welcome to StarsRite. I am so sorry that it took me a while to say that. We are building a wonderful community here. I see that we are leaving comments and thumbs up on peoples posts and that is fantastic because we are all here to share, support and to be seen.
Thank you all. -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






This is a very moving piece. I really see the pain expressed here. In a smile.
Regards
James