-
Betty and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
About that sleepover you wanted, Peter, I suddenly remembered I’m busy that night. I don’t recall the night, but I’m sure I’m busy. By the way, how do you like the AI voice read of this piece at the end?
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Love this! You write like a modern day Kerouac who has been in his scene and can put it down in colorful and engaging words. Truly loved reading this. It gave me a smile and painted my evening with a scene I loved seeing through your words.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads




Beautifully worded. This piece lured me in. Nice work LDF!