-
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
-
Martin changed their profile picture
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Deep gratitude Visions. Indeed, these feelings I think many Americans and people from other countries have in our day and time. And I believe Lady Liberty, meaning the spirit of America, will rise triumphantly, because I believe we the people will not be subjected in the long run to the yoke of tyranny. I appreciate your comment truly and greatly. Thank you from my heart and soul.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





Ok I will try it. Thanks.