-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
-
Thanks Damien…..now we’ve just got to convince Dartford to come to the Dark Side….I’ll miss his pithy posts.
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Love the ending of this! I’m a big coffee girl, and these days I drink it black. Still, I occasionally go for a cappuccino at the coffee shop… just plain.
Good luck in the contest! It’s a great entry.
BTW, if you love that foamy topping to your coffee as I do, get yourself a Nespresso Machine. I love mine.
Meg
xoxo
-
-
Thor_Azine changed their profile picture
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads







Raise a glass to this piece. A label a box . How about a label called Myself.