-
magichearts wrote a new post
-
magichearts wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
hello dearest Naajir I love the deep sexy essence to this write
exploring sexuality with a deity and I believe in such
your word choices were on point and the rthym delivered reminded me of a sexual on fire sermon 💕 -
-
-
Naajir,
Your word play is magnificent, and I need your Hung Jury stretching my Habeas Corpus. Serpentine me on a platter, baby! Holy Hell…Congratulations on your win! You deserve that and then some… with a bag of chips. I got your dip right here.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





Where are you now? Jeezz in another state of existence. Love this